Humanyze helps companies measure and improve organizational health. Born out of the MIT Media Lab, Humanyze uncovers the hidden patterns of digital and face-to-face communication to uncover areas of improvement in engagement, productivity, and adaptability. Humanyze is committed to helping teams work better together and has the data and science to prove it. Humanyze’s cutting edge platform delivers advanced insights and is used by Fortune 500 companies to answer specific business questions around collaboration, space planning, workload, performance measurement, and regulatory and compliance risk.
The Vice President of Product will play an integral role in the future of our company. We are looking for a leader with an entrepreneurial mindset who is passionate about innovating on behalf of customers and wants to have fun while they make history. The VP of Product will be a member of the senior leadership team and report to the CEO.
You’ll lead the Product team and work closely with all teams at the company: engineering, research, go-to-market, and customer delivery. You’ll also partner closely with the CEO and spend time with customers to inform and develop the overall vision for the product roadmap.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative individual who thrives on solving problems. Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position. The ideal candidate is willing to roll up their sleeves, has an owner’s mentality, and loves the art and discipline of Product Management. We are also looking for a demonstrated ability to lead.
- Lead Product Management, from vision through execution.
- Define and manage the product priorities, linking closely to strategic priorities.
- Oversee roadmap, including aligning stakeholders across Humanyze on the direction of the product, sharing tradeoffs, and communicating plans for product delivery. Simultaneously represent what is feasible and realistic to build and hold teams accountable for executing.
- Refine long-term Product vision (3-5 years) through collaboration with the leadership team and communication of product vision.
- Lead, develop and grow the Product organization.
- Work closely with Engineering, Customer and Analytics teams, to inform Go To Market offering, including pricing, packaging and delivery mechanisms.
- Work closely with leaders across Humanyze to communicate product delivery progress and maintain consistent priorities.
- Have a keen eye for UX. Consider and voice when to prioritize design and user experience.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client and target market. Learn clients’ pains and wants so Product can represent the voice of the customer.
- Work with head of Customer organization to identify and engage with external Partners, as appropriate.
- Partner with Engineering to discuss and manage the nuances and challenges of building Humanyze software capacity.
- Look around the corner: identify and communicate planning work needed from other teams that is critical for success execution in Product.
- Actively engage with Humanyze Leadership Team. Participate in review of company-wide vision, especially representing how the product can expand to elevate and bolster strategic business goals.
- Roll up your sleeves; VPs of Product still write user stories or help set sprints when needed.
- 10+ years of experience in product management/product marketing management roles in a SaaS company.
- 5+ years of product management team leadership.
- Superior communication skills with a demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and create buy-in for ideas and plans.
- Experience managing direct reports with responsibilities including hiring, coaching, performance and development goal setting, annual reviews
- Master’s Degree
- Experience in SaaS start-up atmosphere
- Strong coaching skills and values.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Flexible work environment
- Generous medical, dental, vision and long-term disability insurance
- SIMPLE IRA matching
- 20 vacation days, 4 personal days plus paid holidays
- Fully paid parental leave