Humanyze helps companies measure and improve organizational health. Born out of the MIT Media Lab, Humanyze uncovers the hidden patterns of digital and face-to-face communication to uncover areas of improvement in engagement, productivity, and adaptability. Humanyze is committed to helping teams work better together and has the data and science to prove it. Humanyze’s cutting edge platform delivers advanced insights and is used by Fortune 500 companies to answer specific business questions around collaboration, space planning, workload, performance measurement, and regulatory and compliance risk.
This position is remote or based in Boston.
- Involved in capturing the voice of the customer (VOC) by direct interviews or surveys etc.
- Passion for the user experience and an expert at gathering feedback to integrate and enhance Humanyze product(s).
- Actively participate in the agile product development process for roadmap implementation, writing product requirements, user stories, and maintaining the product backlog of priorities in close collaboration with development and engineering.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases and high-level use cases.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, analytics, marketing and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization.
- Use data analysis to improve features and inspire new product ideas.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; training client end-users on software functionality.
- 3-5 years product experience
- Familiar with Agile Scrum development and Pragmatic Marketing/Institute model
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Flexible work environment
- Generous medical, dental, vision and long-term disability insurance
- SIMPLE IRA matching
- 20 vacation days, 4 personal days plus paid holidays
- Fully paid parental leave