Humanyze helps companies measure and improve organizational health. Born out of the MIT Media Lab, Humanyze uncovers the hidden patterns of digital and face-to-face communication to uncover areas of improvement in engagement, productivity, and adaptability. Humanyze is committed to helping teams work better together and has the data and science to prove it. Humanyze’s cutting edge platform delivers advanced insights and is used by Fortune 500 companies to answer specific business questions around collaboration, space planning, workload, performance measurement, and regulatory and compliance risk.
This position is remote or based in Boston.
- Involved in capturing voice of the customer (VOC) by direct interviews or surveys etc.
- Work across internal teams and with Product Managers to ensure a consistent and complete requirements definition is completed prior to work beginning.
- Defines new software and/or document requirements by analyzing client, regulatory or internal requirements; constructing workflow diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Recommends improvements or products by writing analysis documents utilizing; comparative analysis, revenue forecasting and SWOT analysis.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; training client end-users on software functionality.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 1-3 years product experience
- Familiar with Agile Scrum development along with general SDLC processes.
- Ability to read and understand and analyze industry trends along with build-buy-partner approach to validate business cases.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Flexible work environment
- Generous medical, dental, vision and long-term disability insurance
- SIMPLE IRA matching
- 20 vacation days, 4 personal days plus paid holidays
- Fully paid parental leave